Thursday, January 12, 2006

1-5-0-0, Yea Baby!


Who the hell is readding my blog, because some how I've reached 1500 hits, and very few of my friends know of it, cool. I have a new baby to add to my jewelry collection, and it didn't cost me a penny, I earned it from the vendor for selling so much of their crap! Yea! I also got a pair of earrings, but since they aren't my style they've been banshed to Ebay. I also opened my own ebay store, I tried to get my own website but couldn't quite figure out how to do it, yet. So if you're interested in hand made high quality artisan stitch markers or a pair of Yurman earrings check out the short cut to Stitch Markers, my eBay store. I started my first group of classes tuesday night, and went well, though a table would be nice, we were just sittingin chairs in a circle. The first class is always the toughest, the students are not used to using their hands and fingers like that, but I have confidence they will pick it up fast. Still haven't decided to frog Clapotis yet, I found the yarn the my friend Linda used, just need to find out have many skeins to get. That's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home