Tuesday, December 06, 2005

My First


I've bought shoes on ebay, I've bought silver thimbles on ebay, I've even bought sterling collectable Towle ornaments on ebay (all of which I've been very happy with) today is the first time I've ever bought yarn on ebay. I'm an ebay yarn virgin! It's my most favorite color of Noro Silk Garden, number 34, I also am a big fan of number 84. Sad isn't it that I have the numbers memorized, but ah, it's a glorious color and the yummiest yarn, and I already have the pattern picked out. I've been looking for over a year on ebay for a lot of the yarn larger than 10 balls and won a lot of 13, I need alittle extra, for the curves you know...Yea! Not counting my Tony Little Gazelle that I bought (which makes a fantastic clothes hanger) this is the most expensive ebay purchase ever! But I just paid 7 bucks a ball for yarn that can sell for over 11, you do the math.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home