Saturday, December 17, 2005

My Grinch Heart



Since finishing the Red Sock Stockings I have, knitted a quick pair of fingerless gloves for me in light blue wool, got a hair cutl, henna'd my hair, worked like crazy at work, went to a party, started another project of fingerless gloves for co-worker out of glass-bottle green Cascade 220, recieved after much problem form the the postal service my yummy e-bayed Noro Silk Garden #34 yarn, and recieved a surprise package from the person who's Secret Pal I was, of a treasure-trove collect of vintage thimbles. It's is very rare to absouletly surprise me, usually I can sense if something is up, or the secret is not well kept, but I was surprised, and it really touched my Grinch Heart. I've added them to my collect up on a high bookshelf away from curious kitties next to a Salvation Army find of a sterling silver candle stick and my all-time favorite picture, my grandmother looking very chick and cool in the early 70's. Grandma recieved her yarn today for her felted bag but has no idea on hw to start, I know somewhere out there in computer land is a cartoon video on how to cast-on, I need to find it and send it too her or the bag will never be ready to leave with me for me to felt. Now it's crunch time, time to figure out what to bring with me on the trip, it's short, so two projects to switch back and forth with should suffice. I thinks it might just be time to ball up the Socks that Rock yarn and find a cool pattern for toes up, and maybe finshing Clapotis would be a good thing. So many projects, so little time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home