Saturday, December 03, 2005

Only in the Fibre Community

Busy busy bee am I. So my class at Lill went well, and there's one more next week. For filling in at the last minute, the pay isn't bad. I got a little gossip on the reason the knitting teacher left, didn't get along with the dept head, must be the artists in them head butting because knitters never would. (Unless is was at a super-duper mega yarn sale and then it's every woman/man for themselves) So they want me to also fill in for the other two classes next year, and here's my prob, they're on tuesday nights, my designated SnB night. Can I go two months without my SnB society? I'll miss all the gossip and new projects, but the money could go toward my never-growing scooter fund, uh. Plus, to do these classes I kind need to see the old teachers syllabus, who else will I know what they expect. I just have this issue, if people pay good money, and I mean big bucks, to take these classes, I feel I have an obligation to make sure they get their money's worth. On another note, my secretpal6 experience has been interesting. I need to mail of another bit of fun to my pal, but I seem to have been forgotten, until now. The great thing is they have people called angels, they fill in when one's secret pal has goen AWOL, how nice is that! I think on the next round of secret pal I want to do that too. Well, I have the day off for once and am going to make the most of it. Going to take a nice long shower, have my potato soup, knit like hell on the stocking and go see a movie tonight.Ciao! PS. For those Chigagoans out there, I've figured out that the key to a more pleasent CTA ride home from work is having a mug of hot spice Gluwein (german mulled wine) in your hand and sipping it all the way home. (the ride is even better if it's your second helping)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home