Monday, December 26, 2005

Flowing Juices



What is it about vacation that get my creative juices flowing? I met the sculptor JeanFo, nice french guy. I'm around my cousin who is going to the school I went to SAIC, but who's art sucks. Sorry, but I think anyone get smoosh paint on a canvas and call it art. I want to create again. Maybe it's the fact that my relatives have forgotten that I too am an artist, or it could be the fact that I may have forgotten. My grandmother had a photographer friend over, who went ga-ga over a digital photo I took in Michigan of some wooden stairs at a state park. Haven't had that type of reactin in awhile. I was playing around with my cheapy digital camera and took some self portraits, forgot how fun that could be. I also need to be more pro-active with designing more knits. The lady I made the red sox stocking for is estatic, want to know if I can make some for soem of her husbands friends, um sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home