Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Good Mail Day

A good mail day means, no bills in mailbox, only a Netflix movie and job response. The DVD is for the Dune remake in case anyone wants to know. The job response is a letter, which I think is a very nice think to do, from the CHS (wasn't sure if they ever got my resume and the job is no longer posted so I was wondering) It was short and to the point, that my resume was recieved and passed on the the supervisor of collections and curatorial affairs department, good luck etc. Very nice I'd say. Also applied for a job at an asian artifact gallery/collection in my neighborhood, very la-di-da, no word yet, and friend non-black Linda (there's two Linda's I know and Linda 1 only wears black, it's not a racial thing) at the big D ask the HR person about my resume and he said it was under review, good. I still and more massively hate my job, the evil company and the people I work with, I'm wilting like my neighbor's flowers in the heat, but not mine cause I water them everyday! Yes I'm very proud of my geraniums, they are still alive and thriving, they're starting their second bloom! And my basil, wow, it's growing like a weed but tastes much sweeter, this time I saved a lot of money by using seeds and getting the eating kind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home