Friday, July 15, 2005

Blah,??

I feel weird, kind of shitty, yet it's a friday, oh yea, that's right, I have to work tomorrow and sunday, yuck. Though, on the other hand, time and a half is very nice. I actually didn't have to work today untill 12, took a half day because I'm be doing 8 days in a row, I even left early for the doctors visit. The doc was nice, got a 12 month prescription this time, did a blood draw, over all I feel very proactive towards my health, but you know visiting the doctor still makes you think about your own mortality. Meat the Rach and her 'special friend' otherwise known as a FMB or 'friends with benefits', and later roomie joined us at Millenium Park for the free classical concerts they have every friday at the really cool Pritzker Pavilion, a poor mans Ravinia. They must water the grass alot to keep it green in this drought. Last week my bottle of deo from Tom's of Maine broke, it was a roll on in a glass bottle, so I thought I would try their stick, whoa I'm stinky in the summer, it does not seem to work the same, a good excuse for a Whole Foods run. Enough of this prattle, it doesn't seem to do me any good tonight. Really fucking wish Bewbit could remember how to use a fucking phone!!!
Ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home