Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Cornflower, Turquoise, and Indigo


These are my favorite blue colors, and I'm feeling really blue right now. My life has no direction and I feel that without some kind of change I'm going to start to die inside. I have no love life, that usually brings some people joy. I absolutely hate my job and if I had any money saved up I would just quit it now even with no prospects. I don't like feeling so emotion about my job, its just a fucking job, but I want to perform my best and I feel like an actress with no audience. I can't find a fucking stamp anywhere, no one has one, I haven't bought them since they were 29 cents and apparently no one else has either. If I had a stamp I could mail my resume to the CHS as a follow-up to my e-mail. I haven't heard yet from a recruiter from the big D. I really am liking the idea of working for this type of company and I don't know why everything thinks I should only do creative jobs, I am both left and right brained, hell I almost went into the aerospace industry, if I could do it differently I would. I figured if I could find a job that did not use much of my creativity that it would start stockpiling up and eventually my creative juices would come back. I feel like crap. I want to cry. It's really just about money, well partially, I don't think they could pay me enough to stay at my job, but I would really like to make more money. It's extremely pathetic to think I am making less now than I did when I first got out of school. I need a vacation, now I think I'm ready for solitude more than anything. What is wrong with me? I just want to disappear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home