Tuesday, August 09, 2005

SOS


Nude / Solitude 2
(c) 2000 Roger Moore
1/17/01



While SOS all over the world means SOS, for me its 'Same Ole Shit', i.e. nothing fucking new. I sent my resume of to SG for a merchandising position, off to a temp agency roommate used, and talked to L the gardener about any contacts she might have in the Big D, I also reminded her that if I am hired by her company she gets a cash bonus, hint hint. K at SnB is the only person I know that I could buy stamps off of, so tomorrow I can snail mail my resume and cover letter to CHS, heard nothing yet from my e-mail to them. At least I'm doing something about it, I guess. This weak is Stitches Midwest, its bigger than X-Mas for me, I'm guarenteed to find something I like, I do need to consider the funds and seriously think about what I can buy, maybe splurge at Habu? I wish the weather would cool off so I could wear my knitted corset that is just about done, halfway done with sleeve two then a little blocking (whats the use in bull blocking when its supposed to be extremely fitte) and then some handsewing of 20+ buttons etc. Its all in the details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home