Monday, August 01, 2005

Liquor and Fly Paper



Same old shit, nothing new. It's really sad that the most exciting thing in my life right now is the success of my two methods for catching flies around the house, liquor and fly paper. It turns out little baby flies like my kitchen in the summer, but not as much as they like a little drinky-drinky from my bottles of left out cider, at least they die happy! The big flies are better caught with fly paper, just hang one of those suckers about your sink and you're in business. Since my blog seems to sick lately and life is in a rut, I've been playing around with spiffing up the site. Figured out how to post pictures of my projects that I'm working on, I would like to add links to other blogs and websites I enjoy next, it just takes the right amount of boredom. If you can't control your real life, you certainly can control your blog life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home