Wednesday, July 27, 2005

40g's, No Bonus and Three Weeks

Alot of shit to go over. Inventory at work is done, it's so fucking done it made the auditor cry. Our store has about 40 mil in merchandise, the accepted loss for this size of a store is less than 50 thousand. When I left work of monday, the auditor was teary-eyed (which must be hard for a cold-hearted person like that) because our loss was done to 7 thousand. I had tuesday off, but when I got to work today, I found out we not in the negative anymore, but at plus 1800!!! That's pure amazing since last year they (I wasn't here at the time) they had to do two inventories and ended up negative 90g's. So wouldn't you think there would be some thank-you, bonus, compensation for all my fucking hard work? Remember this is the company that put in my review that it was bad of me to be 'too detailed', which I might probably saved our ass this year, no nothing, no raise, no thank-you not even the crapy 'company' money which we can use to buy merchandise through the company. THIS SUCKS! On top of it, my room mate who has no degree was just offically hired at her company as an admin and is making 40 thousand a year! The injustice of the world. I still have my resume with them but apparently they are VERY SLOW. I hate her. On the upside the big knitting convention is in three weeks, unfortunately I have little money to spend there, because I am an under-paid slave. Right now life is at the bottom of the curve, crappy job, no love life and a car that is slowly lossing the battle with rust. It feels like shit when you know you have so much potential, I know I could do just about anything if someone gave me a chance, agh! I looked at Tiffany's job site and they still have an opening for the visual merchandise coordinator, would be awesome in that, there's a potential job at the Historical Society, I could go back into museum work, that would be awesome, but I bet they are cheap bastards. Why won't mister right come buy, sweep me off my feet, buy a cute house in Lincoln Park and let me play with paint chips all day?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home