Saturday, July 23, 2005

Lucky Watch




In February at our store's belated holiday party I got lucky. I bought to raffle tickets, it was the best two bucks I ever spent and I won a $1200 watch. It's a really heavy fucking watch, it's a gents' automatic Tag Heuer. So I wore it all through the winter and spring but once summer hit, its been way to hot, so I've been wearing my old watch. I have no idea where I put it, it's around somewhere. Yesterday I couldn't find it so I wore my lucky tag as I call it now. After work I met up with Rachel at Argo Tea around 5:30, we were going to the Pritz Pav to see the free concert they do every friday at 6:30. But since we were right by the Borders at State st, I suggested we go in because I know they do a raffle for severly-reduced priced tickets to Wicked. They only have 20 to give away, you have to be right there when they pull your ticket and have a id really, its really quite brutal, you get about 10 seconds to show up and can only get 2 tickets. It was our lucky day and Rachels name was pulled! You thought Charlie was excited about that golden ticket, ya should have seen Rachel. The tickets cost us 25 bucks each, what a deal, they originally sold for 85, and tkcet brokers are selling our exact seats for 306, holy shit! We had enough time to walk to the Weber Grill, we had drinks at the bar and ate there too, what a great burger! Yummy. I had them substitute my fries for the garlic mashed potatoes, I was in heaven. What a great night, it's a good way for me to relax because I have to work the whole weekend, it's inventory time!!! I have to be at work at 10 today, probably until 6 I would imagine, and tomorrow I have to be there at 6, yes 6 in the fucking morning, on the up side meter parking is free on sundays and my odds of getting a space are damned good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home