Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Coolness...





There's something about the way you feel when you are ahead of a trend, idea or just hit coolness on the nose. Not that I feel that way often, I have however had some really good design ideas that I've seen become popular and trendy. My secret current coolness products are 1. Beeman's Chewing Gum, 2. Chocolate Necco Wafers, 3. Benefit Lip/Check Tint. I've recently and happily discovered that you can get Beeman's at Walgreen's, Chocolate (the multi flavor is OK) Necco Wafers at JoAnn Fabrics of all places, and well the lip/check tint anywhere. Yummy! I love the way Beeman's gum leaves my breath smelling, very nostalgic, kind of cool, much funkier than nasty ole wintergreen. The lip/check tint is the end product of trial and error when looking for lipstick. I am a lipstick whore. When I'm having a crappy day and if I have a credit on my MF card, I get lipstick. I hate how it wears off so fast, I dislike that 'long-wearing' crap, and decided a base coat or two of some kind of lip stain would be the trick! At first I bought some lip stain from this he-bitch at Stila, while I really do like their stuff and they lipstain came in several colors, the application wand was stiff and difficult to get the product on my lips, I honestly couldn't tell if I was coloring my lips with the stain or they were turning red from the pain of the applicator. So, I did something I have only done two times in my life, I returned used cosmetics! On the upside, when I went to the Benefit counter to try the liptint, I got a free makeover, and I didn't even have to ask for it, YEA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home