Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Sick Girl


Misslunablu is a sick girl :(, blah. Picked up what I thought was a cold on friday, not good for interview friday afternoon, couldn't/wouldn't shake hands with the three managers that interviewed me, which was a smart thing....After spending the weekend not being able to talk much and having one hell of a sore throat, it hurt to swallow, I broke down and saw a doctor yesterday. I have a cocktail of a slight case of bronchitis/strep throat/ pharyngitis (sp?) So for the first time this whole year, I took a sick day, there are three reasons why I did. 1. Feel like shit 2. Hate job and hope they are screwed without me 3. Really want to go camping this weekend. So I thought if I took my medication and babied myself like a good like sick girl than I can have fun this weekend, well as much fun as possible without drinking :(, it would interfere with my meds. What I hate most in the world are people who come to work sick, spread the illiness and you have to cough up (no pun intended) 20 bucks to see the doctor and 10 bucks for the drugs. So 30 bucks aint bad, yea for crappy health insurance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home