Monday, July 11, 2005

So Much in One Week

Where to start? I just refilled my meds online at target.com, it was the coolest and fastest thing, it even tells you when it will be ready, in two hours for me. I need to go mail my grandma her belated birthday gift, well not really belated as I bought it for her before her birthday but am a lazy git and am just now mailing it, one month later. Had to work Saturday, that sucked, went out aftewards to hang out at Rach's place until my roommate got off work, we were to meet u at Iggy's for chow. Made a visit to Myopic and picked up the first three books in the Dune series. I recently netflixed the Children of Dune mini and am totally addicted to it! The food at Iggy's was good, the fucking martini's were 10 bucks each, on the up side the bartender knew how to make my signature drink the Sidecar. It's very important to have a signature, it makes you cool, I hope. Sunday was a lazy day, finally went to see the new Batman movie, I was pleasently surprised at how good it was, I don't feel like I wasted too much money on that flick. Been knitting away....On wednesday a whole big grou of us had tickets for Ravinia to see Allison Krauss, it was so much fun, very relaxing and the music was great of course. I feel so naughty, I was out late on a school night and all. Hehe. Tried my hardest to get Bewbit to come, she's my anti-social pro-burb buddy who likes to hide in her dark cave of a bedroom. I soo wanted her to come out and play with my friends and do something that people are age do. Work still sucks, and will continue to suck until I gt a new one. I got a olite little letter from the blue box jewelry store saying thank-you but they decided to go with someone else. As m,uch as I want to say that sucks, I'm not really bummed. It would have been as prestigeous as all hell, but I would have to work more weekends and frankly I hate retail and all the smoke and mirrors it contains, plus they only allow you to wear their own jewelry and I am so proud of my new Mikimoto pearl studs. I'm still waiting from the big DT company, right now a simple 9-5 office job that does not require too much from me would be nice, no more nights or weekends, more money? and more time to maybe take that guitar class I've always wanted at Old Town School of Folk Music. They are very slow to contact you so my freind seeyz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home