Monday, July 04, 2005

Ding, Ding, Ding

I love that jingle you get when someone has left a message in your voicemail, it saved my life and I found my phone!YEAAA. Do you think I can play dumb to the fact that it was my roommate that left the message wanting me to either pick her up at the airport or tell her the bus schedule to she can take the bus four blocks up the street to the house. Normally I wouldn't mind picking her up at the airport, bur I like a little notice so we can plan, it's not easy to find someone at O'hare, it's a big fucking airport and they don't like people sitting in their cars for long amounts of time. I like to lan these things in advanced, I think it's polite especially if someone is doing you a favor, now I'm getting pissy. I will of course have to pick her up since she drove me when I went to Canada, ugh. I have finally started to put stuff in my knitting journal, all I need now is color ink to print out the pictures of the finished items. Lazy and cheap I is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home