Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy 4th, Now Where's My Phone?





I love my cell phone, it's not that I talk on all the time, I only use about 300 minutes a month, but I love the freedom from a landline, unfortunately I have lost said cell phone. So, if anyone out there that I know reads this today call me, and if I don't answer or if some stranger does, e-mail me. I went to my tmobile account site and it shows my last call at 11:38 last night, so I know I didn't leave it at the taste, probably in my car somewhere, humf. Yea, did the patriotic thing and saw the fireworks with a friend, what a mob it was, it's been awhile since I've seen so many people around, we were really bad and snuck the Mona into the park, I didn't know dogs weren't allowed until we got there. It was fun, but filled with stupid people wearing really bad fashions, ugg. Later this week a big group of us are going to Ravinia, which is a very nice outdoor music venue which you have to pay to get in, unlike last night, plus it's being in the northshore eliminates the riff-raff that you don't want bothering you, what a snob I am! So here are the pics from last night taken by your's truely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home