Saturday, February 04, 2006

Blogging Blah


I've got the blogging blahs, I've just not been motivated this week to write too much. I've been knitting of course, going to work of course, taught three classes in a row, sunday, monday then tuesday and I'm tired. Wish I could have slept in real cozy today but the maid came and the damn cat always wakes me up to let her out so she can observe. About the maid, it's really nice, very cheap and she comes once a month. It also keeps me from wasting precious knitting time my cleaning. As nice as it is, it still is a little weird paying someone to clean your house, I'm just not used to it yet, I am a busy person but it's not like I'm a corporate exec that's always busy busy busy, I'm just lazy/busy. Blah. PS the pic above is a view up the 13 story north atrium at Marshall Fields on State St.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home