Thursday, December 02, 2004

Busy Little Bee

How fast time is flying by. Been at the job a full week and I'm soooo tired. Due to the ignorance of my new bosses, they scheduled me a whole day of overtime!!Yea. Sure I was tired as can be, I really, REALLY like my weekends off, there's something about having two days off in a row. eThere is so much more going on downtown. Last weekend they made it snow in the store, every hour on the hour, forget what time it is? the very loud Edward Scissorhands musical can easily remind you! On saturday I saw that american idol singer, Kimberly Locke, and from people I talked to, her practice in the morning sucked and she was off-key, but through about four walls and from my office/cave, not bad. Next week the Donald we be here, yes, that's the Donald as in the Trump, something about promoting his new perfume/cologne. Why you ask did I say perfume/cologne and not one or the other, because I don't know, his bottle sucked, looks very dated and 80's and the scent was one step above the stench coming from the homeless guy sitting behind me on the train home tonight. But it will be exciting. The german holiday market opened downtown, I look forward to it every year, reminds me of my childhood in germany, plus the hot spiced Glog is quiet yummy and when drinking from the decorative mug, it looks all innocent on the train.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home