Thursday, November 04, 2004

The Swing of the Pendulum is Up

My mood is good right now, yea it's rainy out, my place is a mess....on the upside, I have a potential roomie coming over in a couple of hours and he sounds cool, and I have a job interview on Saturday. Things are looking good, but my vision is not clear. See, I've been told I won't be able to see clearly for the next four years until we get that evilness out of the white house. Out damn spot, out I say! It's really sad, I saw this newspaper from Europe and the coverpage was all black with two small words in white in the center, Oh, God! Great, now everyone hates us. Bleeee I can't believe we lost by less than 3,5oo,ooo votes, that's less than the number of people that voted in Hawaii. We should go away with the electorial college, it's out dated. Grrrr. Well of to clean, need to eat something, and just chill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home