Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Hey, I Was on Vacation

As a good friend pointed out, it has been a week since I posted a bitchfest, but hey, I have been very busy! It has been a very productive week. In one week I....got a friend a job interview, almost finished a project, drove to Detroit/Toledo, bought yarn, went to a class (now I really want to knit an Estonian lace scarf, go figure), trashed my house, (the packing for said trip was very rapid and very messy), found another potential roommate, and have almost transferred out of my detested job. Stange thing, my boss has been continuously nice to me, no yelling/bitching since the night of the election, I wonder when she tells the staff that I'm leaving if they will do anything special for me. Somewhere, deep down inside, I will actually miss them, and they certainly will be shit out of luck without me, hehehe, after I transfer I'll have to start a counter on how many times they call me at the new location. They better do something nice for. The old ass. manager(who was only there for less than 4 months) is getting a tiny pair of diamond studs, we'll see. The trip to Detroit was fun and relaxing, is so nice to go on weekend trips with friends, especially after the last two weeks, I was able to just go with the flow and relax, ahhhhh.(free room and board is also quiet nice :)) God, I'm so addicted to yarn right now, more so than coffee I think, I can choose what I want to do next, knit or make coffee.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home