Monday, November 22, 2004

Ungrateful Wenches

Today was my last day at my old location, and I got shit. I worked hard for 16 months helping the sales asses get in expensive merchandise, sized their fucking watches, and shed blood for them and they didn't even acknowledge at all the fact that I was leaving. They have no idea how much I was worth to them!! So tomorrow is a new day and new place, I'm in the big leagues now, I get a badge with my picture on it, aren't I special. I love the look of badges, is so much more important looking than a name tag, hated those, might as well have said 'please bother me' on it instead of my name. Have to thank my friends the Cookster and Scheki for getting me addicted to yarn again. We made the rounds this weekend to some really awesome yarn stores and its so refreshing to shop there with 1. people your own age, and 2.people with good taste. I had a lot of fun hanging out, does that make me sound like a geek. I was never a cool person in high school, but for some reason I'm kind of cool in the knitting circles, when did that happen??? I had a really nice and normal potential roomie come by on Saturday, even got the place relatively clean in time, unfortunately it's not close enough to her boyfriends house, bummer. Made some really pretty and cool looking stitch markers (its a knitting thing) at the beadstore with the Cookster on Saturday. I really really like them, I think I would like to sell them at this new yarn store that opened up. I'm trying to challenge myself to actually follow through with these ideas I get instead of just getting lazy, the worst they can say is no, but they are soooo much prettier than the other ones I've seen out there!!! I'm really hungry, have no food, and really need some new conditioner because the stuff I bought last week, I wanted to try something new, sucks, it doesn't help the tangles and smells like Old Spice. (which I kind of like on a guy, but not in my hair!) Maybe I'll order a pizza since to celebrate my transfer. Did I say they underpay me??? Well they do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home