Thursday, November 04, 2004

Food or No Food, That is the Question

Ever get to that point where it's past your feeding time, you're ravenous, and because you're ravenous you're tired and lazy, which just makes you even more hungry so you sit and think, and hours have gone by and you still haven't eaten? That's me, but the problem is I don't want to go out and get food, not in the Micky D's mood, it's too late to order pizza, not in the greasy mood, guess I could have breakfast for dinner. Nothing wrong with an english muffin, yogurt and coffee I guess. I certainly won't waste away if I didn't eat. Had potential roomie come by today. He's really cooooool, laid back, into yoga, is a chef, looks and acts older than his 23 years, is responsible, I did mention he had a job, wasn't shocked by the size of the room, was happy with the laundry machine and is way too intelligent. I think he'll work out great if he agrees to the place. When we were talking on the phone he asked me if I knew anything about the ipod, which I do since I own one. (and love it!!) He said he was having trouble with the one his mother's boyfriend sent him to program for him. Apparently the in thing now among the Brits is to go in with a few friends and buy a ski chalet in France and send laptops and Ipods to your girlfriends son in Chicago to program because you're a complete idiot. I think I like his friends connections, this might be a good thing. It's actually quite nice that he works a lot and at night, when my schedule is the complete opposite, we would hardly ever see each other, it's like having your own place!! I have good vibes about this. So my mood is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home