Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Oh Happy Day

Ever have one of those minutes where you realize life is good? Right now, this very moment, I'm having one. Making dinner right now, the cuisine is curry chicken on rice. I didn't have coconut milk so I'm making due with a couple of little half and half creamers (2% just doesn't work the same) that my friend deposited in my fridge the last time she was here. I just realized that a splash of my coconut soda, compliments of the little Mexican grocery store around the corner, will give it that badly need coconut taste, aren't I handy? Coconut soda for beverage and a little of halva to munch on for desert, yum. I just found out via e-email that a nifty little knitting tip I sent in to a book is going to be published!! So everyone out there go buy a copy of Stitch Nation by Debbie Stoller and you will find my tip on homemade yarn bras (no not bras made of yarn, but little nets you put over your balls of yarn) will be in there. Hey, anything for a free book right? Had a good day today, think I helped my friend get a weekend holiday job, yea for me!! which in turned helped the friend needing to fill the position. Network, network, network, it's always good to know people out there, you pat my back, I'll pat yours right? It's kind of weird at work, I think my boss knows I'm leaving, and for some reason it's making it more pleasant this week. I'm sure she feels a little betrayed, it doesn't look good for the star manager of the company have an employee ask for a transfer out. But the timing couldn't be better for me and for the big store, especially right before the holiday season. Bought the cat food, finally, couldn't get to the pet store for a couple of days and had to feed her some of the dogs food, which was ok since she ate our of the dogs bowl anyway. The dog has a bunch of new peanut butter flavored rawhides and a new festive holiday ribbon collar with bells on it, now I can keep track of her when I let her out to do her business. Yee!! Oh, foods up. Ciao!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://ujgujnrq.com/gpxo/fktp.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://actifsjr.com/nchm/bnmo.html]Cool site[/url]

2:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

2:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://ujgujnrq.com/gpxo/fktp.html | http://plldtsck.com/tgwt/aqpg.html

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home