Wednesday, November 03, 2004

It Started Off Good, But....

My day started of good. I did my duty, got up showered, voted, went to work. Even at work I was in a fairly decent mood, my co-workers even noted that. It helped that HomeDepot contacted me and said when I replace my jeans and shoes I should send them the receipt. But I bitched saying I have to pay to replace them and then wait for weeks for a check? Ah no. I told the guy (apparently he's there only to smooth out customers complaitns and problems, that don't speak good for a company I think) I gave him the exact numbers $110 for the shoes and $54 for the jeans, plus tax. So he's going to send me a form to fill out and voila! my troubles are gone, or so I thought. My boss is a bitch and I hate her. I don't respect people who are two-faced, lie and then change the order of events to suit her side, and that's what she does all the time. I hate working with her, and I'm tired of being the one she takes her angry out on, that's the worst. When your own co-workers ask you why she's so mean to you, you know it's real and not something you're ever reacting too. So I snapped and told her I couldn't do this anymore. I got her bosses number, when to a friends house and let hem have it. But I have this bad feeling nothings going to change. I did ask for a transfer to our main store, I may hat my job but at least I wouldn't have to work with her. You know how some people are just better at verbal fights, that they are really good at twisting facts and making their side sound better, that's the type of person she is, I hate that! Maybe I should just quit. They don't care about me anyway, and are blind to what an asset I am to the company, that sucks the most when you come to that realization. Ugg. So that made the election party I went to all the worse. And w lost that too. There are a lot of stupid people out there!! Don't I sound so angry. I'm not an angry person. I told my bosses boss that the job and her have made me this bitchy angry person!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home