Monday, November 01, 2004

My Ass is Chapped

Ouch! My ass aches and is sore from all the ass kissing by Home Depot. I think I'm getting a sadistic kind of glee from this whole experience. It's almost fun to be done wrong and make them jump through hoops for their negligence. I can see how lawsuits over the stupidest things get out of hand, but I say hey, I have paint on my most favorite jeans and shoes, and they're just not fit for wear! Take that you corporate money hungry pigs!! When I came home from work and teaching my class tonight there were to very appolgetic messages from the HD, saying they would pay for cleaning, fixing or even replacing my soiled duds. YEE HAW!! Just can't wait till Italk to them tomorrow. Now I was very good on the phone today with the manager. I wasn't all screaming, pissy, I'm gonna sue ya Bitch! More the strong, assertive, you've done me wrong now pay up and remedy the situation tone of voice. Ha! So I've decided to definitely replace the jeans with the exact same style, which will require a trip to Macy's, except I just checked and there are non in Illinois! Ugh. Online order I think. The shoes, I admit I will not get the same color and finish, I'll just cover the white paint with black paint (I'm very handy) and get something new. What a coincidence, I was just at Alamo shoes on the far north side of Chicago with a friend looking at clogs. Can't wait to see how this will get resolved, and NO I will not be taking a company check to be mailed out and received in 8-10 weeks like I'm sure they will want to do. And yes, a letter to the corporate office will be going out by the end of the week. Guess they shouldn't have messed with me while I was PMSing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home