Friday, October 14, 2005

Hope?


There is hope today that Mona is still out and about in the wilds of Michigan. There had been no sightings since Saturday, until today! Two different people spotted her trotting along a road, several miles from where she was last seen. Aparently she was able to shed her sweater (the best sweater I ever made her from this varigated burgundy/brown/purple color Shepard Socks yarn that I bought from the owner of Lorna's Laces herself, it was a test sample) and the first sighting described her as mostly white then some brown, but the second sighting postively identified her as a mini greyhound! YEA! It's been so hard, I can't talk about it to anyone because I instantly start to cry. I have everyone possible in the area looking for her, called the vets, animal control, local dog catcher, newpaper and mailcarriers. Times are tough in that area for many so I hope the reward will be an incentive. I have a three day weekend so if I'm lucky I can go back to Michigan this weekend, maybe monday to pick her up, if someone could just catch her! Thanks to all my friends out there for supporting me, I really do appreciate it. Hopefully when this is all over I'll talk more about the trip, Mackinac Island, and the Awesome David Gray concert on the 12th. Here are some pics to entertain.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When Screen Readers Meet Feed Readers
Find out how your organization can benefit from Intel's advancements in technology.
##gothic fetish##

8:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also Coming Monday: ContentNext DC Mixer Registration Opens
Also Coming Monday: ContentNext DC Mixer Registration Opens : We're opening registration for our DC-area mixer on Monday.
Very interesting. You may want to check out my how to invest money into options web page how to invest money into options I'll check back frequently.

8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home