Sunday, June 26, 2005

Ahhhh, Finished!

The baby blanket was finished on saturday with enough time to spare to allow me to take a shower and get dressed. All in all, I really liked the pattern, the color I ended up with was P837 Koigu KPPPM, it was a nice bit of color amidst all the baby blue and yellow crap she got. I was weird though, we haven't seen each other in 15 years, I remember as a kid, and now she's having a baby. It was strange being there, it was mostly her family, her sister who was my sisters best friend,they look like twins, they both have what I call the baby bloat, when women who have kids get fat. I think if she and her husband moved to Chicago after she gets out of the military it would be great, we could very easily become friends again. Through out the whole event I caught her mother looking at me, I'm wondering if she was comparing me to what my parents looked like. On the up side, my friend has alot of lines around her eyes, which totally makes me feel good because I don't. I sent off a thank0you e-mail to the guy who intterviewed me on thursday from T&C, I really wrote to send him one of the contact info for a reference. I need to get ahold of number three reference who was a former manager of mine, last I heard he was an assitant manager for Yves Saint Laurent, I hope he still is because that sounds so cool! I answered a posting for a knitting instructor at a new yarn store opening up here, maybe I can make a few bucks for my scooter fund. Going to have to ebay the Dasko shoes I bought and craigs list the A/C since no one from my SnB group is interested, and if I sell my books at the used bookstore, I'll be rolling in the dough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home