Thursday, June 23, 2005

Beyond Martha

Watch out Martha Stewart, I could kick your ass in the fix-your-wash-machine contest. I did a stupid stupid thing, I did laundry today. General rule when it comes to fuzzy fluffy bathroom mats, they shed in the wash. Sheding in the wash leads to water not draining and the pipes clogging. But I'm a visual person and was watching what the repair guy did when he was here last summer fixing the same problem.....I'm awesome! I fixed it, yea, so what if I flooded the bathroom with a little water, that's easy to clean, at least it wasn't a bleach load! I just saved my landlord about a hundred bucks!
Back to the job thing. The interview went well, I think, I got a good positive vibe. I have untill next friday to find another, yes you heard right..... I have to admit I have my hesitations. Yea the prestige would be good, I'm sure the pay aint' too bad either, and the benefits weeeeee!, the downside, can't wear my own jewelry, only theirs (but I get a good discount), and the hours are 915 to 615, and I would have to work more weekend hours than I am now, and I hate retail, I really really do!! I'm hoping to get a call from the corporate place that looks fun, yet boring, filled with lots of men! and hopefully good pay. I don't know what to do......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home