Sunday, March 13, 2005

Deep Dark Secret Passion

So after work on friday I trotted over to an off the rack store and found myself looking at the ponchos. Why? Dunno. I've always been fascinated by them, wish I had one, but fear the plump-girl-shouldnt-wear-ponchos look, ugh. Did you know they come in sizes? I thought the idea was that they were to be big and hang, but apparently not. But today while surfing I came across the pattern for Martha's Poncho, and I hate to admit it, but I really want to make it. There are of course several reasons why I shouldn't, 1. I hate cheap the cheap acrylic yarn that it's made from, 2. I haven't followed a crochet pattern if ever in a long long time, and 3. It will make me look even fatter than I feel. I am soooo bored. There's nothing on tv, of the three movies I rented last night all three sucked, but I did managed to get almost all the way through The Company. I want to go out, yet I don't. Going on means spending money, on 1. food, 2. gas, or 3. buying something. I wouldn't mind spending money on food if I had any friends that were also wanting to go out, :(. Bleeeee. I guess I could wathc a movie I already own, but I just finished TLOTR trilogy this morning, I guess I'll dig around for something else. I'm about halfway through Mona's newest dog sweater, it's made of sock yarn I hand-dyed at Cookie's Dying Party last December, it turned kind of bubblegum pink meets easter in it's look, but great for a doggie sweater. I don't follow a pattern, just knit for an inch and try it on her, so far it's the best one yet in fit, the thing the dog doesn't know yet, is it's going to be long sleeves! No jokes now! Have you ever seen a small dog shiver? It's truely funny and sad. So I guess that's it for the day. Might be nice to grab a bite to eat with Lieb and Bewbitt on their ride back into the city tonight should the Bewbitt ever decide to call her very good friend and explain why she spent a week with her sister Leib in the city and did not call or come by once to hang out. Missy Blu is very sad :(

1 Comments:

Blogger Yarnsnob said...

Bewbitt, the only confrontation I perceive would be where to eat or what movie to go see. You are welcome to cocoon at my house if you want, as you know, and as always are invited to tuesday's Stitch N' Bitch. P.S. I don't have to work early wednesday so a little drinky-drinky would be *NICE* after SnB.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home