Sunday, March 13, 2005

Feeling Really Great Now, Ugh!

It is the time of the self review in my company. I've come to realize it's all a mind game, do you right down what you believe is the truth, or do you write what they want to hear? To back up my demands for a better raise then the 31 cents I got last year I went and printed out the Base Salary of three positions that together make up my job, I have hopes that that my diligent research will benefit me. It kinda sucks that my rommate with no degree, ( I have an Associates, a Bachelors and a certificate) makes more than I do and she's just temping!! So at the bottom of the last page they give about half the sheet for comments and feedback, I skipped that and took 1.5 hours to write and revise a kick ass letter, Yeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home