Monday, February 07, 2005

Off We Go

So I had the most unusual conversation with republican roomie the other night. I don't recall what brought the subject up, but she stated she wondered why the USA never got foreign aid. Now, I don't mean give, but receive. Her examples were for the mudslides, hurricanes, 911, and the floodings we have. What the hell!? I asked her if she thought Germany she send us money and why since we have one of the wealthiest economies etc and would have lots of money to help our own people if we didn't waste it elsewhere. It's amazing that they kind find plenty of money for war, but money for schools is, hell no! Work is ok. I think I'm really serious this year abut taking a trip to England/Scotland, figure I could just go it alone. I can't wait around forever for my aunt to get her act together or for my friends to save a little moula. I think I can do it cheap, going the whole Rick Steve's route, but not as nerdy of course. Big toe is much better, the puss/red uckiness is gone and now I have a stubby pathetic toenail. Hopefully come pedicure season I have a decent looking nail to be groomed. Maybe in time for the eurotrip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home