Sunday, December 05, 2004

Just Call Me Dancin' Queen

Had an OK weekend considering I had to be at work at 8 in the morning on a Sunday. I miss a regular schedule, hell, when I woke up this morning I was pissed that my Today show wasn't on, then I remembered it was the weekend, ugh. Saturday was fun, this new early morning waking up thing has programmed my body to wake up instead of sleeping in. Still, saturday was fun, did the obligatory run to Target for stuff, my meds and cute socks, ran to the dry-cleaners to pick all my black work skirts, over to the lys (local yarn store for you non-knitters), did some networking (might be selling some stuff there and teaching more classes) and then off to Hyde Park I went to hang out with friends, knit and watch movies. The Cookster and fiance have one of thoce dance machine pads where you watch the tv and hit the arrows on the pad when it tells you to, it's my little secret, but it was actually fun! I can see being addicted to it. Back to the Target thing, I go to pick up drugs, socks and the occasional movie or work shirt, but I don't get the big families who go and make it the high event of the weekend. Do you really need all 20 members of your extended family to go shopping for cat litter and cheap shoes? And why do they have to stand in their posse in the middle of the aisles, what the hell? I did manage to get a good parking spot, which near to impossible, get in and out in 30, plus I picked up a cup of coffee!

1 Comments:

Blogger Schecki said...

I've got a DDR dance mat, too!

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home