Wednesday, December 08, 2004

The Chicken Curry Addiction of a Cell Phone Virgin

What is it with my chicken curry addiction? I make it at home so I have no real idea of what it is supposed to taste like, but ummm Yummy! I have perfected my jasmine rice recipe and can make it sticky without burning in a cheap Ikea saucepan. This time I was bold and bought a can of coconut milk, why not neccessay (regular milk has work ok for me) it did add a nice creamy taste to it, yummmm, a n.ice tall glass of ice cold Dr. Pepper and it's nirvana. Ah yes, my big announcement, I have finally gotten a cell phone!! I was impressed with a friends FREE flip phone with color screen and picture taking abbilities and was suitably pissed off at SBC that it was the last straw. So sometime next week I will join the rest of the world and go cellular, I woner how long it will take to switch my number over? I'm so glad we can do that now. I, doing can't wait to send pics to the grandma, she will be so surprised, plus I figured when I fly out on the holidays it would be nice to call the loved ones as my plane goes down, morbid but true! Work is going ok, doing shitloads of over time, it feeds my various habits, yarn, ikea furniture and jewelry. In one week of 10 hours of over time I can get the beautiful bracelet that I want guilt free. Had lots of fun yesterday not having to work, did some last minute xmas shopping and made a kickass pot of chili for a couple of knitting friends that came over before our SnB meeting. Good food, good friends, good knitting, what else is there???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home