Wednesday, February 02, 2005

What a Pain

Tomorrow I have yet another appointed with the foot doctor. I have an ingrown gone bad, very very bad. It hurts like hell to wear a shoe so I wear this medical foam shoe that allows the wee piggies to wiggle freely, ahhh freedom. I'm fairly sure the doc will take or the other part, of the nail, not the toe. On the sunny side, some guy let me have his seat on the train when he saw my funky medical foot, that like never happens here, make those pregnant ladies old grannies stand! (not me, I would give up my seat anytime) Been knitting up a storm, but not accomplishing anything, just keep starting new projects because I get so excited with the yarn and patterns....Oh!

1 Comments:

Blogger Schecki said...

Ew! Not something i wanted to see first thing this morning. Hope your toe gets better.

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home