Monday, March 27, 2006

Restain

Everyday I walk by the Borders by my work, and if no one in the store is blocking my vision, I can see the knitting magazines. There is a new Vogue Knitting out, and while the past few years have been somewhat disappointing, I like to add it to my collection. The only magazines that I will always buy are Vogue and Interweave, everything else is shit. I also beleive in supporting your LYS, unless you're out of money and can only go the eBay of KnitPicks route. Much to my dismay, my LYS did not have the new copy of Vogue. Do I wait until she calls me, which I already asked her to do and if I do buy it from her now I'll look like a bitch (and mind you she sells my stitchmarkers occasionaly) or do I get the issue from Borders? How long can I hold out?? I think if it were Interweave I would just buy it now, I love it so much more, but on the otherhand, Vogue is always good for a laugh or two. Mona's 10th birthday was on the 23rd, I miss her so much. Since I don't know Bella's birthdate, I'm going to go with the day I adopted her, March 11th, and start at year 7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home