Saturday, March 25, 2006

Mysterious Car Ailments

I hate my car, seriously, it's 12 years old now and only has 69,000 miles, and it goes dead every 6 months for no apparent reason, which leads me to, I hate my job. If I had a better job at a better company with better pay that treats me better, I would and could afford a better car. Catch 22 isn't it. Bella's doing well, I've got her on a nice routine, and there haven't been any accidents in the house for several days. The crating is going well, she no longer freaks out when she's in there, but I do have to force her in. On the knitting front, not much, still working on the Noro sweater, very slowly though, and not on the patterns part, it's me. I watch tv and totally forget that, oh, I could be knitting too! I was able to get ahold of my cousin Adam last week about tickets to one of his concerts, still waiting to here back because the concerts are this weekend. That's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home