Friday, March 04, 2005

Beware oh Canada!

I've done it, I've bitten the bullet and just went ahead and bought the tickets. So with my Fodor's and Dummie book in one hand and my birth certificate and driver's license in the other, I'm off to Canada for vacation. Yes, that's right, it's my first vacation in I don't know how long that didn't include visiting a relative. The best part is I'm going solo. I'll be staying at a really cool and totally cheap B&B in Montreal called Hotel Residence Voyageur (how appropriate!) and in Quebec at La Maison Ste-Ursule. I'm so excited about this trip. I'm being even bolder and decided to take the train between the two cities. Canada is such the perfect place for me, its colder, kinda like Europe, subtract 20% off for the exchange rate and keep your receipts to get your 15% tax back, weeeee!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's very cool. When are you leaving?

---Nancy

9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home