Friday, February 11, 2005

Bad, Bad Girl

So my co-worker Mary and I were bad, bad girls. We have a bit of history. While I've only been at this location for two months, we realized early on that we used to work for companies that shared the same floor in a building, that we knew each other's bosses, both of our bosses are fucking crazy and the companies sucked. So basically we are both a we bit bitter about the industry we work in and the lack of money we make know then we did before. So we did something naughty, not quiet illegal, but slightly ethically wrong. Today was payday and we get our paychecks sent via UPS, they are green and white and have squiggles so you can't see through, or can you... we got a bit of the devil in us and got curious about how much our bosses and the asses that make stupid commands and drive us crazy make...it's amazing who well a flashlight work. I won't talk about the gory details, but I am way underpaid! It's the lowest I've ever made including my paid internship. Now I have to work tomorrow and be there to close our department, me, no manager, because technically I will be the manager and I have the power to do whatever I want, so why the hell can't I be paid accordingly????????????????????????????
Fuck it and fuck the system, it sucks and they don't care.


I think I want to go to Europe this spring, not sure where, maybe London.

1 Comments:

Blogger Yarnsnob said...

Yea well, you've never worked in the corporate world. Reviews are once a year and they don't ask you what you think you're worth. Last year I was worth a 31 cent raise. Don't ask me were the fuck they get that number. I had a dream last week that this year they gave me a 32 cent raise.

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home