Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Crappy Ass Day

Yup, it was a crappy ass day at work, so bad in fact the head manager1 commented on it. The one thing I hate about my job is that sometimes there is no visible sign that I've done anything, and that sucks. How do you explain to someone the amount of time it takes to fix the stupid fucking mistakes of others including manager2. By the way I have 3 managers, and I'm in no-mans land half manager position, the pay is shit and not worth the aggrevations. Lucky me has tomorrow off! Not to too excited about, trade-off is I work saturday. Eh, its nice to have a break in the middle of the week, keeps you refreshed I guess. The plan is tomorrow to work on my crystal stitch markers prototype, label and packaging, buy digital camera, hang out with best friend if she wakes up in time, maybe go to Ikea to return crappy stuff, go to popular mexican restaurant, Wholly Frijoles and then watch tv. Of course said itinerary is always open for change. Had a great SnB session tonight, hanging out with the gals and just relaxing totally took my work induced headache away and was nice to practice ones social skills occasionaly. Right now I'm chilling with David Gray on my ipod speaker, have the candles burning and debating the choice for dinner, ramen noodles (chicken of course) or frozen dinner. If I had milk I would make tortellini and yummy sauce. Ramen noodles it is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home