Sunday, October 31, 2004

It's Been a Bad Bad Day

Who in their right mind would be out shopping at 10:00 on Halloween weekend, I had to work because of this stupid possibility when I would rather be out with friends having a drink. (all two of them) The world's a crazy place and I'm along for the ride. Then, when I got home at 11:oo, 1) old roommate did not replace the blinds his cat trash like I told him, 2) he didnt leave any money to pay for my german crystal tumbler that I went shopping with my mother in Germany 20 years ago when I was 8, that his cat broke. (well at least he cleaned the floor right?) But the fucker remembered his vacuum and took it. Should have used it has a hostage I think, too late now! I checked my mail, got a letter from Tif and Co, I applied for a job there over a month ago and finally heard back! God damn fuckers said there wasn't a job opening that matched my qualifications, bullshit, saw the ad myself, it required ever skill that I already do. Damn! Was a long shot anyway. Also got a letter from my auto insurance saying I owed them 800, funny, because back in May I prepaid a whole year, what the??? So in a nutshell its been a bad day. I need to eat something so I can take my meds. That sounds so weird, this is the first time in my life that I've ever had an ongoing perscription for anything, usually I'm healthy as a horse. But its a gory girl thing and I won't go into it, ICK! What I really want are cookies, those yummy cookies they sell at the bakery section in the grocey store with the thick icing and sprinkles that they color match to the holidays and seasons. Apparently they are a favorite of other girls PMSing, heard about it from some Lincoln Park trixies when I was at the ceramic shop painting my gnome. Apparently I'm hip because I knew about them. WEEE I'm hip in Lincoln Park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home