Saturday, October 30, 2004

Grrr, Working on a Saturday, Grrr

Been up for an hour or so, it's so nice to be able to sleep in on a Saturday, unfortunately I still had to set my alarm becasue I have to fucking work today! Made lunch and it was damn good. Homemade pesto over al dente pasta rocks! I mean HOMEMADE! No opening a jar or anything for me. Swallowed it down with a glass of freshly brewed and slighlty sweetened Marsala Chai iced tea, my favorite, no milk added, also homemade. I get in these moods where everything has to be homemade.....don't know why. Watching tv, flipping between the Breeders Cup and Different Strokes reruns. Feel like I have to watch the Breeders Cup, my grandmothers a great handicapper and it gives us something to talk about. My great uncle wrote books on it, and I have a second cousin who is on ESPN sometimes covering the ponies. Don't that sound cool? The reason I woke up ahead of schedule was the wind! I know this is the windy city and all, but damn. Just means I have to be careful driving to work and no speeding. Maybe I'll get lucky and a tree will be blown over and crush my car, without me in it of course. I hate my car, its turned into a piece of shit and I can't afford a new one. I left the window to air out my roommates stinky room. Couldn't find the Lysol, probably buried under a pile of clothes in my room. It's amazing how well the Fabreeze clothes spray work! It did make the floors sticky, but hey, old roommie said he would be coming back to clean anyway. I hope he forgets about his awesome vacuum machine in the coat closet, he never used it anyway, he should leave it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home