Sunday, October 31, 2004

Midnight Shopping

Mission accomplished. The world's best cookies have been obtained, plus a few other essentials such as, fresh flowers (three bunches for ten, including tulips and roses), fresh spiced apple cider (two apples in every glass!), flour tortillas (screw Atkins), Purdue chicken breasts (only the best for me), 3 bags of half off Halloween candy (Smarties, Necco wafers and Dark Chocolate Mounds)(isn't the idea to buy candy you like so in case there are leftovers?) and hole filler. Ok, Ok, so earlier I asked who in their right mind would be shopping at 10 at night right? Well that question was asked in regards to huge department stores, not grocery stores. Got to love the city life where there are good grocery stores open 24 hours!!!!! Chicago, Chicago.... The hole filler is so I can get a head start on painting the roomies room before I bribe my friend to come over and help me paint. If I eat a bunch of cookies right before we turn back the clocks for daylight savings hour, does it count??????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home