Sunday, June 11, 2006

Knit In Public Day

Saturday was a great day for Chicago's first Knit in Public Day. I learn several things that day.
1. People I don't know are reading my blog, why, don't know, but these people are knitters which is cool. Because of the fact that knitters are reading my blog I need to focus more on the knitting and less of the bitching. My blog is out of date. I need to start cleaning house and updating.
2. Millenium Park really is cool, I kinda already knew that, but it is soooo nice, well worth the billions it went over budget.
3. We found a new home for my SNB group. I want to call it the 'original' SNB group, but now we had to split ways, and now we have the Wickerpark group, I guess the 'cool' people will have to find a new location too. Sorry to see that I'm not cool, even sadder to think that grown-ups still care about that shit. All I can say is that I've been to almost all the meetings in the last 5 years and while we don't have membership dues, attendance and dedication should count toward something.
4. I need to knit more.
5. I need to go on a diet, and not a yarn diet.
So that's it. I will try very very hard over the next 3 or so weeks not to bitch too much about work even though I am now left alone with three managers who I hate, get paid more than me and are helpless. I look forward to the day when I can say adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home